Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Update on the last post!

So, I got a message back from that person who unfriended me on facebook. Get this: the reason she unfriended me was because of this blog! Apparently I shouldn't have talked shit about my ex-girlfriend in my "relationship blog". Well guess what? That bitch was the most miserable person you'd ever meet and anyone who tells themselves something to the contrary is fooling themselves. Anyways, it's none of her fucking business what I say about any unnamed person on my blog. I've never met someone so petty in my life. This isn't the first fucking time. Only someone like this would have stopped being my friend because- get this - I bit my fork too loudly. Well you know what? Good riddance. Who the fuck needs people like you anyways. Rot in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment